If you hate reading, just go click here or the image above and vote!
I’ve never actually participated in an Internet popularity contest. I’ve run plenty of them and promoted plenty of them, but this is a first. Me and my writing are up for an award and geez whiz, I really wanna win! Now I am fully aware that this sort of thing is considered SPAM and I’ve already been told, “I don’t do Facebook contest stuff” once.
I get it. I watch the local news too about how your social presence can RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER. But here’s the truth. If you’re sitting in front of a computer all day anyway, you can unsubscribe from the thing it adds to your page as quickly as you subscribe. You actually control your own Facebook, not the other way around.
However, me ranting will not convince you to vote. Instead, here are several convincing reasons why you should take 2 minutes out of your day to help me out.
1. You just wasted a bunch of time reading this post. What’s a few more minutes?
2. I worked hard on my story and you like it.
3. I’ve done something for you in the past. This can range from an internet vote, to posting your video and getting you tons of hits, to getting you a job, to introducing you to the right person, to cooking you delicious dinner, to getting you drunk. I don’t know, I try to help people out when I can.
4. You don’t want to be on my bad side. Trust me, ask anyone who is.
5. Because we’re friends. And being friends is the greatest reward of all.
I should probably stop before this post gets too long for the Internet and you get distracted before actually voting.
Please note: you must log in with Facebook and then click vote. If you don’t want spam on your wall, you can click on your profile and delete it. Thank you.